Folsom Triathlon - August 5, 2018
Team and Individual Volunteers:
Volunteers are the key to success in making the event come together. We are looking for tri clubs and teams to come out and provide pre and post race support for the event and at same time promote your tri club or team.
If you’re not a triathlete, swimmer, or runner and would like to participate in some way to help around the event, grab your friends and family and join us in a great community event. Volunteers are needed to assist with several aspects of the event, including body marking, food service, pre-registration, packet pickup, course directions, finish line, and aid stations along the courses.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Volunteers will receive 50% off code for a future USAP Event after they volunteer and the code can be used within the next 12 months.
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Future Event Discount Code
- Free Lunch
- Fulfill community service hours
- A great time out
- Team up with friends, family and make it a community event!
- Charitable donations to nonprofit organizations that provide volunteers, are available based on the assignment at the event. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting our endurance community!