Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:16+
Team Giving: Community Outreach Team
Are you passionate about helping volunteers get involved in our community? Join our volunteer team! Team Giving’s work matching volunteers with nonprofit organizations according to the time, skills, and passion they have available promotes a culture of philanthropy that supports nonprofits addressing vital needs in our community. We are assembling a Community Outreach Team to help us reach more volunteers and nonprofits in our area.
Members of the Community Outreach Team should have good people skills and enjoy meeting new people. Primary duties include:
- representing Team Giving at booths at public events such as community fairs, nonprofit conferences, college club expos, farmer's markets, etc.,
- reporting on and/or inputting data from events in order for staff to make necessary connections and follow-up
- attending volunteer events to take photos, greet volunteers, and conduct quality assurance evaluations
We are looking for volunteers in Yolo, Sacramento, Placer, and El Dorado counties in order to service our entire area. Volunteers will only be asked to volunteer at events near to their work / home preferences.
What's the time commitment?
This volunteer position is flexible according to each volunteer's needs, with no set schedule. Typical outreach events are 2 - 5 hours, volunteers will receive an invitation to participate 1 - 4 weeks in advance of the opportunity and can commit at that time.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: