Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Chill Sacramento: Volunteer Manager
Chill Sacramento is an educational nonprofit dedicated to personal and community well-being. The training and practice that helps a person find their strength, their voice and their leadership is the same training and practice that helps a neighborhood be healthy, safe and equitable. Chill Sacramento is seeking a Volunteer Manager to develop and manage the volunteer recruitment, engagement, and activities.
This person's responsibilities will include:
- developing and maintaining relationships with organizations that provide volunteers for nonprofits
- coordinate volunteers for various programs, projects and events through the Program Manager, Project Managers and Project Leads
- recruit, train (as needed), supervise and evaluate volunteers in collaboration with Project Managers and Project Leads
- work with Compassion Ambassador Program Sponsorship organizations to provide volunteer opportunities with Chill Sacramento to participate in bringing more compassion to our region.
- coordinate with the Sponsor’s designated company Community Engagement Liaison to make it easy for their employees to participate in the area(s) in which they are most interested.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: