Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
River City Food Bank - Friday Food Distribution
River City Food Bank serves over 80,000 families each year, providing food for those in need. Every Friday their center hosts general distributions of food to the community between 9am - 1pm.
Individual volunteers or small groups are welcome (MUST sign up in advance) to volunteer once or to assist regularly with distribution. Local Covid-19 guidelines will be followed at all times.
· Closed-toe shoes
· Comfortable clothing for working outdoors
· Ability to stand, lift, push and pull items (many volunteers positions are physical in nature and may include long periods of standing or moving)
· Arrival for shift 10 minutes early with plan to work the full session.
· Complete health and safety check before shift
· Wear full face mask at all times
· Keep six feet apart for social distancing when possible
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: