Team Giving staff is always happy to present to our community. We believe that our community is stronger, more involved, and better equipped when we share our knowledge and resources. Topics and curriculum can be specific to your group, including workshops or presentations on the following:
- Why is volunteering important, and how do we get involved?
- Youth volunteering: how teens can impact our community and what they gain from it.
- Volunteer engagement and recruitment tips and tricks (for nonprofits).
- Generational differences between volunteers (for nonprofits).
- How to design and implement a business volunteer program that meets nonprofit needs.
If you are interested in hearing what Team Giving has learned about serving our community through volunteerism, please contact our office or fill out the interest form below.